[Advisors] (un)lawful access legislation - local events

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:48:28 -0400

Local screenings of this video combined with discussions of the
importance of this issue are being organized around the country.  One
one knows exactly when the bill will be introduced, but the next
three weeks are really crucial. If you are able to organize something
in your area,  it would really add to the momentum.  See:

http://openmedia.ca/screening#screen

I am in the process of organizing an event in Ottawa.

Marita