[Advisors] Friends of the CBC

Gary Kenward GaryKenward at eastlink.ca
Sat, 05 Nov 2011 11:37:50 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_u0KiMx1ku/rYqfDX+y4lWg)

I=B9m not sure if this is appropriate to post here, but as it seems to me to
be so.=20

The CBC was established as a service to Canadian communities. It is now bot=
an Internet service as well as an wireless broadcast service.

Various past elected government have looked unfavourably upon the CBC.
Certainly, the CBC is not perfect. However, I do not know of any other
entity in Canada that provides as much service to as many communities and
segments of the community as the CBC does.

has decided to proactively support the CBC: http://www.friends.ca/ILoveCBC/=
.
There is an online petition to sign, if you are so inclined.

Gary

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

--Boundary_(ID_u0KiMx1ku/rYqfDX+y4lWg)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Friends of the CBC</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12pt'>I&#8217;m not sure if this is appropriate to post here, but as it seems to me to be so. <BR>
<BR>
The CBC was established as a service to Canadian communities. It is now both an Internet service as well as an wireless broadcast service. <BR>
<BR>
Various past elected government have looked unfavourably upon the CBC. Certainly, the CBC is not perfect. However, I do not know of any other entity in Canada that provides as much service to as many communities and segments of the community as the CBC does.<BR>
<BR>
In response to recent statements by a few government ministers, one group has decided to proactively support the CBC: <a href="http://www.friends.ca/ILoveCBC/">http://www.friends.ca/ILoveCBC/</a>. There is an online petition to sign, if you are so inclined.<BR>
<BR>
Gary<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><FONT SIZE="1"><FONT FACE="Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:8pt'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE='font-size:8pt'><FONT COLOR="#300094"><FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS"><BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><FONT FACE="Engravers MT">THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL</FONT></FONT></SPAN></FONT><FONT FACE="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12pt'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_u0KiMx1ku/rYqfDX+y4lWg)--