[Advisors] Lynda Ricard (Ont) joined the list

Norah Fountain norah at creativehouse.com
Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:45:20 -0500

I've been leaking our member news to Lynda (via Phyllis Ingram) for ages..:=
)
Glad to see you're directly on board Lynda! Which reminds me - the Torrance
CAP station needs a new keyboard. I keep meaning to lend one of mine, but I
haven't been in there for awhile. I see our local kids pressed up against
the building when it's closed just to connect with the WiFi -- in summer,
cottagers are always there.. It's a badly needed service here and Lynda and
Phyllis' helped to make it a reality (with me getting up on the roof with
the wireless guys). Welcome, Lynda.