[Advisors] Fwd: NSCAP App

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:13:15 -0400

Hello advisors.  Dana Perry from N.S. CAP would like to share this
App pertaining to the NS CAP program with the group.

  http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/nsc-p-app-access/id515348091?mt=8

"The App is not 'live' yet...however that link
should allow anyone to download the App if they so choose.  In my
opinion you are welcome to share it on the TC list...I think it is a
"feel-good" bit in this time of uncertainty with CAP and IC. "