[Advisors] CAP site update

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:07:03 -0700

On 2012-04-10, at 12:27 PM, Bev Collins wrote:
I see that they have updated the CAP site webpage:
> http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cap-pac.nsf/eng/home
> =20
> They also added:
> =20
> If you have been using a CAP site to access government services, you =
may wish to find a Service Canada site near you. Service Canada offers =
access to a wide range of Government of Canada programs and services =
through its 600 plus points of service across the country.

In major urban areas in Canada, we do have the OCCUPY WALL STREET =
movement.  Now, I wonder what would happen if several hundred street =
people took up the Government of Canada on this offer, and "occupied" a =
Service Canada Site in order to gain open public access to the Internet. =
 Just a thought for those of you who have  OWS contacts=85.

GG