[Advisors] Re: Postcards to save CAP

Elizabeth eliz.sears at gmail.com
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:02:49 -0400

--e89a8ff1c0880a041504b80eeea3

By the way, ordered post cards last week (around Thursday), picked them up
at the post office this morning. Quick turnaround.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Elizabeth <eliz.sears@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I took up on Lynda's great idea and ordered postcards from Vista Print. I
> ordered 2000 postcards using the same 'in house' design as Lynda. The
> postcards have the same message as Lynda's except that they are addressed
> to the Conservative MP on PEI (Hon. Gail Shea). It is free to send mail to
> MP's so the only cost is the cards. By the way, I only paid $116. for the
> 2000 cards including Taxes and postage. I am encouraging all CAP sites on
> PEI to send these to Ms. Shea.
>
> If a few CAP sites in each riding get together to order cards, we can send
> quite a message.
>
> Hats off to Lynda Rickard for coming up with this idea. I think its a
> winner!
>
> I've attached a copy of Lynda's postcard front and back. I used the same
> artwork at Vista Print and used her words. All I changed is the Member of
> Parliament I want to send to.
>
> Elizabeth Wilson
> CAP Manager
> Afton/Cornwall

--e89a8ff1c0880a041504b80eeea3

By the way, ordered post cards last week (around Thursday), picked them up =
at the post office this morning. Quick turnaround.<br><br>
dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:eliz.sears@gmail.com">eliz.sears@gmail.co=
DDING-LEFT:1ex" class=3D"gmail_quote">
rint. I ordered 2000 postcards using the same &#39;in house&#39; design as =
Lynda. The postcards have the same message as Lynda&#39;s except that they =
are addressed to the Conservative MP on PEI (Hon. Gail Shea). It is free to=
 send mail to MP&#39;s so the only cost is the cards. By the way, I only pa=
id $116. for the 2000 cards including Taxes and postage. I am encouraging a=
ll CAP sites on PEI to send these to Ms. Shea.</div>

send quite a message.</div>
winner!</div>
d the same artwork at Vista Print and used her words. All I changed is the =
Member of Parliament I want to send to.</div>

--e89a8ff1c0880a041504b80eeea3--