[Advisors] RE: [CivicAccess-discuss] Organizing? [WAS] Re: Endorsements - Open Government Partnership

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:04:30 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01CCE577.81D34F80

Wow! Thanks very much for this Tracey.
=20
A couple of interesting things about the list is that while so many of =
the
concerns and broad social objectives were similar the community
networking/community access/community informatics world doesn't seem to =
have
impinged/overlapped with the open data world at all, which to my mind is
truly astonishing.
=20
Apart from Michael L. and Allison P. and their involvement in CRACIN I =
don't
see any points of overlap even though there could (and probably should) =
have
been many.
=20
Anyway, again thanks for this and let's see if there can be some mutual
support from the two communties going forward.
=20