[Advisors] ltr to InCan policy advisor re: CAP/libraries

Lynda Rickard lynda.rickard at tag4kl.org
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:48:09 -0500

What about the non-library CAP sites?  We have one site in a community where
there isn't a library.  Also, the TAG Innovation Centre that does a lot of
community work, training and e-waste disposal isn't a library and would
fold.

Lynda Rickard, Executive Director
Technology Alliance Group for Kawartha Lakes
50 Mary St. W., (front)
LINDSAY, ON    K9V 2N6
(705) 878-9261
(800) 407-6419