[Advisors] ltr for Tony Clement

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:52:11 -0500

Well, I saw this as a letter from TC (rather than directly from your
area).  I thought that you might then use it as an attachment to a
cover letter expressing your local concerns (again).

We don't know if he (Clement or one of his advisors) will meet with
us (TC) here in Ottawa.  He might, though, agree to meet with you
folks at the local constituency office -- at least he should.

This strategy, I hope, gives us 2 kicks at the can.

Marita