[Advisors] letter sent to Clement

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:08:24 -0500

Gareth has advised me that the letter to Clement has been sent
off.  So, Norah and Lynda, I'd give it a couple of days -- but it's
over to you now.

To the folks from Nova Scotia, what's the best way to assist you in
getting to Peter MacKay?  At the federal level, I don't think it
makes sense for us to ask for a meeting with him on this issue. But
if you give me a angle, I could put together a specific letter around
that -- maybe just keeping it to the library issue.  Or if you feel
the letter to Clement does the job, go ahead and use it.

Marita