[Advisors] CAP futures workshop -- BC summit

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun, 08 Jan 2012 12:04:06 -0500

Hi folks.  We really do need to submit a workshop proposal to the
B.C. Summit re: CAP and where it is going.  Here is a starter
workshop proposal for you to think about and rework.  I've done this
quite a few times, so I'm running out of ideas on how to reframe
it.  We do have to keep it around this length. Let's get this out
sometime this week.

Rebranding CAP

This session will examine the current status of the CAP program in
the federal policy agenda and discuss the various campaigns across
the country aimed at maintaining federal funding.  It will
specifically seek input on how to reposition the program to meet
current policy objectives and how to sell that vision to elected
representatives.  Speakers will include CAP administrators from Nova
Scotia, Nunavut, B.C. and ????

Marita