[Advisors] CAP futures workshop - take 2

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 00:37:49 -0700

Works for me Marita.=20

JvL

On 2012-01-09, at 5:13 PM, Marita Moll wrote:

> I've taken what input I had and this is the result.  Does it work for =
those of you who will be there -- and, I assume, will participate?
>=20
> Advancing Community Access in Canada: Towards a Better Strategy
>=20
> This round table session will examine access strategies built around =
fostering community leadership and investment.  It will specifically =
seek input on how to reposition the CAP program to meet current policy =
objectives which center on community economic development.  Participants =
will also share stories and consider best ways to sell such a vision to =
elected representatives at various levels.  Discussion will be led by =
CAP administrators from Nova Scotia, Nunavut, B.C. and Alberta.