[Advisors] Fwd: letter of support - CACTUS

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:52:32 -0600

Nice work Marita.

JvL

On 2012-03-25, at 1:36 PM, Marita Moll wrote:

>=20
> Hello all.  I was asked by CACTUS for a letter of support for a grant =
application to Trillium to promote an information pamphlet on digital =
transition and how communities can make use of released resources.  As =
usual, it had a tight deadline -- so I took the liberty of sending her =
the attached letter.  We've worked with CACTUS before so I'm didn't =
think it needed a great deal of vetting.  We are just saying we'll help =
disseminate the information in whatever way we have available to us.