[BCC-list] Re: [Advisors] What happens when the adoption money runs out?

Kevin Battersby Kevin Battersby <kevin at battersby.net>
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:08:35 -0700

A very good point Garth. The last time I had contact with one of the UoC pe=
ople=20
responsible for the Supernet uptake was mysteriously lagging at the communi=
ty=20
level. It would be very interesting to see what has changed.

On November 5, 2012, Garth Graham wrote:
> At one point, the Settles article notes, "Alberta's increasingly
> progressive stance on community run initiatives." =A0Specifically who is
> pushing that in the Alberta Government and why?

=2D-=20
Regards,
Kevin Battersby <kevin@battersby.net>
250-514-2063 Direct