[Advisors] CIRA elections - initial show of support successful

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat, 01 Sep 2012 10:10:00 -0400

Hi folks.  Just letting you know that Kevin has achieved the level of
support needed to make the list of finalists for the CIRA board.  Thanks
to those of you who weighed in there.  The complete list will be
announced on Sept. 6.

The next and really important stage for us, if we want some of our
concerns on the table at CIRA, will be the open forum which starts on
Sept.11.  There we can pose questions for all candidates.

I will send a reminder and instructions closer to that date.

Marita