[Advisors] FW: [OIA] OECD Broadband statistics [oecd.org/sti/ict/broadband] --- 15th.

Gareth Shearman shearman at victoria.tc.ca
Sun Aug 18 11:17:51 PDT 2013

Having looked at Bruce Kushnick's original post, I realize that what MIchael has sent us (thanks Mike) has compressed the spaces between columns. so that, unless you look closely, you might think we are doing better than we are.  The fibre commections belong in the column where Korea's figure is 22.3.

Please note that, by comparison, that leaves Canada at a dismal 0.6

Gareth