[Advisors] awaiting membership

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Fri Dec 27 11:57:44 PST 2013

TC advisors is hosted by Victoria Free-Net.  I've recently taken over its admin and so am somewhere on one of those learning curves.  As far as I'm aware I've just placed you on the list.  If you get this twice, you are joined.  If only once, maybe not and you should then contact me directly,

Welcome,
GG

Garth Graham
In this case wearing his acting VIFA President hat