[Advisors] Re: [CommunityInformaticsCanada] A question?

adam fiser adam.fiser at gmail.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:27:10 -0500

--f46d042de9357e058504d53c6339

Try openparliament.ca and type keywords like CAP and internet

http://openparliament.ca/search/?q=CAP+internet

--
Adam Fiser
tel: +1-416-799-0052

--f46d042de9357e058504d53c6339

Try <a href=3D"http://openparliament.ca">openparliament.ca</a> and type key=
ment.ca/search/?q=3DCAP+internet">http://openparliament.ca/search/?q=3DCAP+=
internet</a></div>

il_quote">On 8 February 2013 15:20, michael gurstein <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;=
/a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>

x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I&#39;m writing something and I&#39;ld like =
to be able to link to Stephen Harper&#39;s<br>
statement where he indicated that there was no further need for programs<br=

like CAP because the digital divide had closed.<br>
Can anyone point me to the specific quote or relevant link (or appropriate<=
br>
search term)?<br>
Tks,<br>
Mike<br>
cracin-canada @ <a href=3D"http://vancouvercommunity.net" target=3D"_blank"=
>vancouvercommunity.net</a><br>
Purpose: news + discussion related directly to CRACIN research<br>
Members: Core Research Team + graduate students + others who are (becoming)=
 directly involved with CRACIN research activities (e.g. other government p=
artners, private sector partners, and those invited based on their expressi=
on of interest). It is the main ongoing forum for CRACIN research discussio=
n.<br>

1-416-799-0052<br><a href=3D"http://adamfiser.com" target=3D"_blank">http:/=
/adamfiser.com</a> <br>

--f46d042de9357e058504d53c6339--