[Advisors] "digital strategy" canada?

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:43:48 -0500

The elements of the govt's digital strategy listed in the letter -- see
link below -- are laughable.  Maybe we should send the minister a letter
with some suggestions of what a real digital strategy might consist of.
Actually there are several articles in the collection "The Internet
Tree" which would suffice very well.  One is by our very own Garth
Graham, another by Michael Geist.

Marita