[Advisors] Queen's School of Business 2013 Economic Revitalization Conference

Gary W Kenward garykenward at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 17 10:22:07 PDT 2013

With apologies, I posted the link to the Queen's School of Business 2013 Economic Revitalization Conference too quickly. The conference was in April. I hope someone was able to attend.

At the very least, perhaps some of the people on this list will find the means to attend next years conference, now that we are aware of it.

Gary

[in my defence, the dates for the conference are not provided on the front  page, as it is for most conferences. You have to go to the agenda to see it started on April 8th)

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT TO BE COPIED, PRINTED OR REDISTRIBUTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR.