[Advisors] Fwd: SamKnows.com Website - Contact Form

Gary W Kenward garykenward at eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 27 13:25:26 PDT 2013

Below is the response I received from SamKnows, the vendor providing the benchmarking algorithms and firmware to the EU:

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Samknows Team <team at samknows.com>
> Subject: Re: SamKnows.com Website - Contact Form
> Date: 27 June, 2013 1:45:34 PM ADT
> To: garykenward at eastlink.ca
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> Thanks for your email.
>
> We are indeed in talks with the CRTC and also all the major ISPs in Canada.
>
> Kind regards,
> Neil
>

> On 27 June 2013 16:57, <garykenward at eastlink.ca> wrote:
> Name:	Gary Kenward
> Email:	garykenward at eastlink.ca
> Feedback:
> Have you engaged the Canadian government or the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) regarding benchmarking?
>
> Gary Kenward
>

> --
> This email is sent for and on behalf of SamKnows Limited.
>
> This email and any attachments are confidential, legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system.
>
> SamKnows Limited, Registered Number: 06510477, Registered Office: 25 Harley Street, London, W1G 9BR. Registered in England and Wales. Trade Mark 2507103

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT TO BE COPIED, PRINTED OR REDISTRIBUTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR.