[Advisors] Gareth Shearman in memoriam

Brian Beaton brian.beaton at knet.ca
Tue Oct 15 03:05:16 PDT 2013

Thanks for the update Garth ... my heart and thoughts are with everyone as
we remember and celebrate a life well lived.

Gareth's work and love is felt and to be thought of as so very important in
all our lives.

My one hope is that we each will honour Gareth in every way possible by
continuing the struggle and using the tools and relationships he worked so
hard to establish and sustain. Knowing that Gareth is with each of us today
and each day forth will hopefully help us as we continue to do the work he
pioneered and shouldered over the years.

He truly is a hero to be honoured!

Brian Beaton
Researcher, First Nations Innovation Project
Graduate Student, Faculty of Education, Critical Studies, University of New
Brunswick
Contact Details:
Snail Mail: Box 104, Station A, Fredericton, NB, E3B 4Y2
T: 877-737-5638 x4522
E: brian.beaton at unb.ca
First Nations Innovation - Researching and Publishing First Nation ICT
innovations - http://fn-innovation-pn.com
e-Community - Bringing People Together with ICT innovations -
http://e-community.knet.ca
First Mile - Sharing First Nation ICT stories and innovations -
http://firstmile.ca
Staying Positive - Keewaytinook Mobile - http://mobile.knet.ca
KO Tribal Council - http://knet.ca
University of New Brunswick, Faculty of Education, Graduate Studies -
http://www.unb.ca/fredericton/education