[Advisors] Gareth Shearman in memoriam

Marie Prebushewski mpreb at sasktel.net
Tue Oct 15 09:31:57 PDT 2013

Sincere condolences to Mae, family members and friends.  Gareth was truly a kind hearted and humble person.  Yes we are lucky to have known him and to have shared in his passion to make a difference in the lives of many

Saskatchewan remembers

Cherylynn Walters, Marie Prebushewski, Coleen Stinson

Phone:  306-549-4726