[Advisors] Youth internships (YI) at community access sites

Bev Collins bev at pcna.ca
Thu Apr 24 12:11:14 PDT 2014

Hi - I got an email a month or so ago - see below:

I would like to advice you that YI Program has been renewed for 2014-2015. Similar to the process followed in previous fiscal years, we are currently working with the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat to confirm some details of YI's terms and conditions. We hope to be in a position to launch the call for 2014-2015's proposals shortly.