[Advisors] Youth internships (YI) at community access sites

Monique Chartrand direction at communautique.qc.ca
Thu Apr 24 12:34:41 PDT 2014

That's what I thought until today before this message from Vixay :

A l’heure actuelle, nous ne sommes pas en mesure de vous confirmer quoi que ce soit  de la mise en œuvre du programme pour 2014-2015.

So I recontact Denys Blackburn, who told me that the program is not specified in the budget (it seems like last year) and their's a delay due to the process of the budget also late, but that nothing is safe in one direction or the other.

So I wrote an e-mail to the Minister to express the importance of the program and invited our partners to do it. I called the minister's office and I expect a return call from James Nicholson.

A suivre de près je pense,

Monique