[Advisors] August 18, 2014 Board Meeting

Anthony Niiganii MBE aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca
Tue Aug 5 13:42:02 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I do hope this message finds you all well. The Board Meeting is being
scheduled for Monday, August 18. Please click on the Doodle scheduling link
to confirm what times you may be available for the meeting.

http://doodle.com/9nvqv759k3eb54a2

If you have any items you wish to have included on the agenda or have any
questions, please feel free to email me directly.

Kindest Regards,
Anthony

Anthony Niiganii
Executive Director
*Manitoba E-Association*
210-1600 Kenaston Boulevard, Suite #318
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3P 0Y4
Web: mb.e-association.ca
Email: *aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca <aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca>*
BB PIN: 2B060C22
Phone:  (204) 771-0200

"*New technology is changing the way we can film. It's enabling us to get
fresh new images and tell brand new stories*.”" — Karen Bass