[Advisors] BRD: Scheduling Poll

Anthony Niiganii aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca
Mon Aug 18 23:35:42 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Here is the next poll for the dates of Aug 27 to Aug 29:
<http://doodle.com/a7mtsfespxhukmms> http://doodle.com/a7mtsfespxhukmms

Marita, could you please email out copies of the notes from the last meeting
for everyone's review? Thank you.

I am also wondering if there is an interest to add ICANN as a topic item,
more specifically to find clarity of TC's role within ICANN's ALAC that
Garth had raised as part of his report. I have attached a copy of his
original email that contains his report for your review.

And if anyone has something they would like to add to the agenda, please
email me.

Have a great day, and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Anthony

Anthony Niiganii

Executive Director

Manitoba E-Association

210-1600 Kenaston Boulevard, Suite #318

Winnipeg, Manitoba   R3P 0Y4

Web: mb.e-association.ca

Email: aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca

BB PIN: 2B060C22

Phone:  (204) 771-0200

Blog: http://niiganii.blogspot.ca/2014/08/my-icann-experience.html

"New technology is changing the way we can film. It's enabling us to get
fresh new images and tell brand new stories."" - Karen Bass

---