[Advisors] A report (sort of) about attending ICANN50

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Fri Jul 11 09:31:53 PDT 2014

You will find that the attached essay doesn't exactly read as a report to TC from its ALAC contact person.  It is however a fairly accurate summary of where my involvement in Internet governance issues, including ICANN, is taking me.  If anybody has any ideas where this might take TC, please do comment, because it's not yet clear to me!

GG