[Advisors] A report (sort of) about attending ICANN50

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 09:45:39 PDT 2014

Hi Garth and all,

I've now had a chance to take a closer look at your "report".  Interesting
take on ICANN and one that I'm quite sure rather bewildered the ICANN folks
you were interacting with who all seem to come out of Harvard Biz school
along with a deep emersion in an Apple Corp bootcamp.

Anyway, reading your report I guess my basic question still stands although
I might reword it slightly... Is ICANN worth the effort of doing with it
what you are suggesting and if so why?  i.e. what does it add to the benefit
of the Internet/humanity that someone with a good tech degree from BCIT
couldn't do?

Tks,