[Advisors] Thought I'd share

James Van Leeuwen jvl at ventus.ca
Tue Mar 4 12:44:48 PST 2014

I wish we could celebrate all the other Bev Collins out there.

It occurs to me that this might be another worthwhile thing for TC to take on under a revised mandate.

Celebrate the success of community broadband initiatives and the people behind them.

Here's another great success story (see the comments that follow the article):

http://wordsbynowak.com/2014/03/04/digital-divide/

James