[Advisors] Thought I'd share

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Mar 4 16:16:12 PST 2014

Wow, this is all totally amazing.  I love all these ideas.  But over the
next month, I will be totally wrapped up with the CIRA CIP grants as
well as my Carleton university innovation class.  After that I will be
in Europe for a month.  So it would be mid-May/ June before I could turn
any attention to these terrific ideas.

I hope, however, that others can catch the ball and run with it.  I have
always wanted to have a Canadian Community champions award to counter
the big spenders award given out every year at the annual industry
Telecom Summit.

Marita

>>> http://wordsbynowak.com/2014/03/04/digital-divide/