[Advisors] FW: First One Gigabit Service Launching in Ontario -- in Muskoka-Parry Sound!

Norah Fountain CH norah at creativehouse.com
Mon Mar 24 16:41:01 PDT 2014

It is indeed public and private. I was poking around to find if there were
any 1 Gig at all and did find some offerings in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton
and Olds. Out east there are some that come close but I don¹t think they get
to 1Gig. Another soon to be possibility might be Urban Waterfront Toronto
and I think there is municipal involvement in that one.

Anyway, please spread the news! Glad you liked hearing about it ­ and first,
too. The CNW release doesn¹t come out until tomorrow. Will be interesting to
see if media pick up on it.

The only downside? I still live at least 5K away from this fibre! :) It¹s
time for me to move.

All the best, everyone!