[Advisors] Correction FW: First One Gigabit Service Launching in Ontario -- in Muskoka-Parry Sound!

Kristina Verner kverner at uwindsor.ca
Mon Mar 24 17:28:09 PDT 2014

No worries! I didn't receive the note until late this morning and was going to be replying first thing tomorrow after I verified some of the stats for our service offerings.  Your message must have taken a few days to percolate through the general info mailbox!

Congratulations again! It is truly a wonderful accomplishment and I hope we can find some great ways to collaborate :-)

Kristina