[Advisors] Board Meeting Date: May 20 2:00 pm CST

Cope, Chris Chris.Cope at ottawa.ca
Thu May 22 06:00:47 PDT 2014

I was in the same boat. Confused on the time and when I called at 2:00 PM EDT, I could hear someone typing, but no one was speaking.

The Doodle Poll was not specific about time and in past they were 1:00 PM Eastern, but this time they were something else.

Chris Cope
Economic Development Officer
Economic Development and Innovation Department
City Manager’s Office
e-mail: Chris.Cope at ottawa.ca<mailto:Chris.Cope at ottawa.ca>