[Advisors] TC Members' Meeting: Transition to NFP Act

Anthony Niiganii MBE aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca
Mon Sep 8 11:00:17 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

As you may be aware, organizations registered federally have been ask to
transition to the Not-for-Profit Corporations Act.

As part of this process TC is required to conduct two meetings, the first
begin the meeting of the memberships.

With the deadline to transition coming up next week, I have attach the
documents for everyone's review, feedback and acceptance.  Once you have
review the information, and if you have no questions, please digitally add
your signature to the documents or scan a copy with your signature and
email to* aniiganii at mb.e-association*.

The deadline to have everyone's signatures is *Friday September 12, 2014*.
 If we do not receive the required support (50% plus 1) TC may risk losing
it's registration.

I will need a mover and seconder for each of the motions and resolutions,
and those willing to do so may indicate in their email.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your attention
on this matter, and I look forward to receiving your signed forms.

Best regards,
Anthony

Anthony Niiganii
Executive Director
*Manitoba E-Association*
210-1600 Kenaston Boulevard, Suite #318
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3P 0Y4
Web: mb.e-association.ca
Email: *aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca <aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca>*
BB PIN: 2B060C22
Phone:  (204) 771-0200

"*New technology is changing the way we can film. It's enabling us to get
fresh new images and tell brand new stories*.”" — Karen Bass