[Advisors] made the final candidates list -- CIRA

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Sep 11 06:26:25 PDT 2014

Thanks to all of you who supported me this year,  I ended up with the
highest number of supporters (73) during the first stage of the CIRA
elections.  This bodes well for the actual election which will run from
Sept. 17 to Sept. 24.  At the moment, there is a candidates forum.
Please join and let the current slate of candidates know your thoughts
on CIRA and how it could, should, might influence internet policy
nationally and internationally.