[Advisors] TC Members' Meeting: Transition to NFP Act

Anthony Niiganii MBE aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca
Thu Sep 25 09:16:15 PDT 2014

Thank you Michael,

Your proxy support is noted and we look forward to receiving your scanned
signed copies.

Best regards,
Anthony

Anthony Niiganii
Executive Director
*Manitoba E-Association*
210-1600 Kenaston Boulevard, Suite #318
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3P 0Y4
Web: mb.e-association.ca
Email: *aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca <aniiganii at mb.e-association.ca>*
BB PIN: 2B060C22
Phone:  (204) 771-0200

"*New technology is changing the way we can film. It's enabling us to get
fresh new images and tell brand new stories*.”" — Karen Bass