[Advisors] Telecommunities Canada -- are we letting it go?

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 18:08:44 PDT 2014

I agree with James' comments below.

And to add a bit to the mix I'm not sure if I circulated this to this group
but here is an initiative with which I'm involved that is in progress at the
global level which may provide us with some inspiration

http://justnetcoalition.org/

and particularly this

http://justnetcoalition.org/delhi-declaration