[Advisors] Telecommunities Canada -- are we letting it go?

Peter Frampton pframpton at lefca.org
Sun Sep 28 18:34:41 PDT 2014

Although I have been quiet of late I must say I am surprised by the result - keeping the incorporation going gives us history and with that credibility for the next moment when it comes.  I think Jame's comments fit the bill / but let's just get the paper work done first.

Do we still have a shirt window?

Peter Frampton
LEF
(Pardon the thumbs please)