[Advisors] CIRA show of support -- help me stay on the list

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Aug 25 15:57:10 PDT 2015

Hello all. I am once again running for a position on the CIRA board of
directors.  I will need 20 individual CIRA members to "show their
support" for my candidacy to stay on the list. If you are a CIRA member
you should have a received a message from in the last 2 days with an id
and a password which would allow you to do this.

If you received such a message, I hope you will take a moment to
register your support and help me stay on the list.

Thanks