[Advisors] Jim Sayre

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:47:28 PDT 2015

Thanks for this Tracey,

I am very very sorry to hear this as I worked quite directly with Jim as
part of the Board of VCN.  He was a mainstay there and provided calm
guidance and experienced judgement during the entire course of my
involvement there.

He will certainly be missed.

Is there a memorial event of some sort being planned for him?