[Advisors] Fwd: [Directors] Poll to discuss TC roll in community broadband advocacy

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Feb 7 10:26:06 PST 2015

Hello advisors.  If there are any persons on the advisors list (this was
already sent to the directors list) who would be interested in the
upcoming discussion on community broadband, please check in on the
doodle poll so we can schedule to accommodate as many as possible.

A couple of weeks ago, James V.L. started a discussion about expanding
the roll of TC in community broadband advocacy.  I have set up a poll
looking for TC directors/advisors wishing to explore this topic next
week.  If you want to be part of this discussion and can't make any of
these times, please also indicate that.

This will also be our first experiment with google hangout.  So,
Anthony, I hope you will be able to guide us through this.

Link to the poll is:

http://doodle.com/wc35aks546th325z