[Advisors] instructions re: google hangout

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Feb 10 13:52:06 PST 2015

Well, you are not the only one with these reservations.  I have them,
Garth has them, I wish there was something else out there we could use.
We have been having the discussion on-line -- but it always ends up in
the ditch -- so I don't know where else to turn.  I am viewing this as a
test case.  If is too difficult and/or presents too many ethical issues
for members, we can't use it for the AGM.

I already have a gmail account (which I very rarely use) and chrome, so
I guess I am not risking much.  But I don't want to see people doing
things they are uncomfortable with.

There is a free teleconference service in the U.S. that we (TC) used
years ago, but that would mean long distance charges. Depending on
everyone's phone plan, it could be pennies.

Marita