[Advisors] TC -- moving ahead in 2015

Peter Frampton pframpton at lefca.org
Wed Jan 21 14:52:47 PST 2015

I think your suggestions are good ones.
Wondering also if we could see if the members might be traveling to a conference or whatever - to arrange a face to face.
The National Social Enterprise Conference will be held in London Ontario in April.
Is anyone planning to attend
could we piggy back something

if so - I can reach out to friends/partners there and find some free space

Peter Frampton
Executive Director
The Learning Enrichment Foundation
116 Industry St