[Advisors] communications -- more suggestions?

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Jan 22 11:31:41 PST 2015

So far, on the communications issue,  Dana Perry has suggested Google
Hangouts and Clarice Leader says they use Google Talk.  I haven't used
either of these, so I don't know the pros and cons -- platform
dependent, limit to participants, set-up difficulties, ????

Do other people have experience with these and would one of them work
for you?  Do you have other suggestions that would be easier to manage?

One way or another, whatever we decide on, we will figure out how make
it work.  But we need to hear from more than 2 people.