[Advisors] communications -- more suggestions?

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:53:51 PST 2015

Knet manages a RealPresence network which they use for a variety of purposes
including supporting a major research network.  Brian B. is on this list I
believe but in any case we could approach them... No idea of the
restrictions on their use but it is a very flexible and useful network that
accommodates a variety of modes of input/communication.