[Advisors] AGM 2014-2015 -- potential dates

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 27 14:00:31 PST 2015

Advisors:  We have to organize an AGM and I have to give you all one
month's notice about it -- and that notice should have a date on it.  So
early March would be the target.  There will be a doodle poll coming
around to see when you might be able to participate.  I know it is hard
for everyone to predict what is happening in early March and we can make
an adjustment if need be later on.  But lets just give it our best shot
right now and see where that lands us.