[Advisors] First time there is such an announcement

Peter Frampton pframpton at lefca.org
Fri Jul 31 19:37:43 PDT 2015

Well done!!
You fill my heart

Must say however - having done these types of programs - albeit not at that scale -  our strategic direction moves us more and more away from gov funding - and even bothering with advocacy.

This is not a comment from someone who has given up hope - but from one who is looking and pragmatically intrigued by other routes - so trying to scale beyond "services" and "social services"

Quiet lately - but always listening :-)

Peter Frampton
LEF
(Pardon the thumbs please)