[Advisors] A Brief Shining Moment

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Mar 16 16:37:50 PDT 2015

Thanks for this David.  This is great -- an incredible amount of detail
retrieved after all these years.  I know there is a story like that in
every province, especially around the development of the early
Freenets.  Bits and pieces are kicking around in articles and chapters
of books.  If anyone else can point to some of these, we could at least
collect the links and put them up on the website.

Marita