[Advisors] Now what?

Brian Beaton brian.beaton at knet.ca
Wed Oct 21 18:37:28 PDT 2015

Good evening ... Are there any community-centric program people left at Industry Canada that anyone knows of? Or is everyone now only interested in finding private sector partners who claim they are the one can best take care of the communities for their programs and projects? Ie... is the public funding / subsidization of the private sector  the only game left at Industry Canada?

Woliwon

Brian Beaton
Researcher, First Nations Innovation Project
Doctoral Candidate, Faculty of Education, Critical Studies, University of New Brunswick
Research Associate, Keewaytinook Okimakanak Research Institute
Settler ally of Indigenous peoples and future generations
Contact Details:
Snail Mail: Box 104, Station A, Unceded Wolastoqey Traditional Lands, Fredericton, NB, E3B 4Y2
T: 506-261-1344
E: brian.beaton at unb.ca
http://firstmile.ca